The Tee Frame consists of an artificial turf mat enclosed in a powder coated metal frame with adjustable legs. The Tee Frame is portable, durable and ideal for permanent, temporary and winter usage. It may be moved to various positions to distribute wear on the tee and approaches. The playing performance is similar to that of natural grass but requires little maintenance, giving long-term cost benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Fitted with hardwearing artificial grass Golf Mat
- Left and right hand use - reversible for even wear
- Replaceable crossed rubber tee grommets incorporated into the mat to grip golfers own wooden/plastic pegs, which extends the life of the mat
- Solid metal frame incorporates fully adjustable legs to compensate for uneven ground conditions
- Protection of natural tees and approaches
- Continued growth of grass under the frame
- Cushioned surface for safe driving and natural feel
- Provides an ideal teeing facility with or without using tee pegs
- Easily moved for mowing or summer storage
The Tee Frame consists of a steel frame with a secure but replaceable hardwearing Golf Mat. The mat is a top quality Wilton woven synthetic grass with integral shock pad system seated on a treated exterior quality plywood base. The Driving Mat and base are securely bolted into the frame. Fully adjustable telescopic legs permit accurate levelling. All metal surfaces on the sturdy metal frame are powder coated in green. Six replaceable rubber tee grommets are inserted to grip standard wood/plastic tee pegs.
Dimensions and Weight
Standard size: 6ft x 4ft (1.85m x 1.25m)
Approximate weight: 85kg
Storage and Maintenance
At the end of each season bring mats and frames in, take out the mats and
clean them down, inspect the wood sub-base, dry them out and store them all in clean and dry conditions ready for assembly at the start of the following season. Any maintenance, repairs or replacement should be carried out as necessary.