SORRY - OUT OF STOCK - MORE ON THE WAY!!
CONTACT US TO PLACE YOUR ADVANCE ORDER FOR THE NEW SEASON
The Sandglider rake has been designed to banish all those broken, bent, toothless and generally useless rakes from the golf courses of the world.
Its stainless steel construction offers years of useful life whilst its unique design allows sand to be worked in half the time of conventional rakes.
Sandglider - the revolutionary rake that's hard to break!
An innovative Helical coil bunker rake incorporating a 400mm (16") wide powder coated Stainless Steel Head and a 1350mm (54") anodised aluminium handle.
- Sturdy stainless steel construction with aluminium handle for lifetime value, cost effectiveness and durability.
- Fast and effective - great results with less effort.
- Push or pull action creates an aerated, smooth sand without the need to lift the rake head.
- Wet or dry - gives fantastically smooth results every time.
- Innovative helix head design outperforms standard tine rakes.
- Players will love the better lie of the ball in the sand trap.
- Member and Greenkeeper versions available.
- Obviates damage to bunker linings and membranes - no tines to get caught up in the linings!