Use this station as a temporary fire alarm solution or as an alarm to recall players from the course in adverse weather.
The station consists of a wall mountable red box with transluscent front door, an emergency airhorn and an airhorn refill cansiter plus a wall mountable sign. This station is supplied with a wall mountable plastic bracket which allows you to quickly clip in or remove the box from the wall.
Alarm Features :
box size 27cm x 24cm x 10cm ;
mounting bracket ;
complete airhorn with trumpet ;
airhorn refill canister. PLEASE NOTE THIS KIT IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH MOUNTING HARDWARE. Warning: Airhorns are pressurised containers. Protect from sunlight, heat, sparks and flames. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees C. May burst if heated.
The horn delivers a high pitch sound that is audible at distances of up to 1500m away.
Please note: this item cannot be shipped by air for safety reasons (UN1950), please allow for slower delivery to some parts of the UK.
- no need for batteries or mains electricity
- can produce up to 30 2-second blasts
- hand held air horn is a compact and portable device
- produces 110Db (audible at distances of up to 1500m)
- non-flammable propellant: activated carbon/carbon dioxide
- environmentally friendly; contains no CFC or HFC GWP (Global Warming potential) of 1
- to operate, simply press down on the plastic trumpet - to stop, release trumpet
From January 1st 2015, EU companies can no longer manufacture or sell aerosol gas horns that use hydro fluorocarbon gas. Fluorinated gases have a high global warming potential (GWP). A European Union Regulation (EU 517-2014) aims to reduce this major contributor to climate change.